- This event has passed.
Introduction to QuickBooks Online for Accountants and Bookkeepers
March 20 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Event presented in collaboration with QB
Presenter: Lauren du Plooy
This webinar is for accounting professionals who are new to QuickBooks Online. In this webinar, you will learn how QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA) works with client files, how to navigate the basic features of the product, and how to perform basic sales and expense tasks–as well as gain an awareness of the Intuit product family.
- Recognize how to navigate QuickBooks Online Accountant to manage clients and practice all in one place
- Learn to how to extend QuickBooks Online’s functionality through apps and the ecosystem
- Perform basic money in transactions in your client’s QuickBooks Online company
- Perform basic money out transactions in your client’s QuickBooks Online company
- Describe the benefits of using bank feeds to clients
Obtaining your CPD certificate
Attendance of this webinar series will accrue 1.5 CPD hours for members of a relevant professional body such as ACCA, SAICA, AAT, SAIPA, SAIBA, IAC, CIS, ICBA, LSSA, FPI, and the IBA. The SAAA CPD policy is compliant with IFAC IES7 and is recognised by SAICA, AAT, SAIPA, SAIBA, IAC, CIS and others.
Who should attend
The following persons will benefit from attending this webinar:
- Accounting professionals and Bookkeepers
- Free to anyone who registers for event.
Webinar Series: QuickBooks Online:
This webinar is part of a free series which is brought to you by Intuit QuickBooks.
Webinars in this series:
- Introduction to QuickBooks Online for Accountants and Bookkeepers (20 March 2019)
- Implementing QuickBooks Online with a Client (27 March 2019)
- Reshape Your Practice using QBOA (3 April 2019)
- QBO Certification Exam Prep Part 1
- QBO Certification Exam Prep Part 2
- App Partners Series