You may have applied for a BAP(SA) designation but did not qualify because you did not have all the required subjects. SAIBA and LexisNexis provide you with the opportunity to apply and write an online subject exam set by SAIBA. Passing the subject-specific exam will provide proof that you have the theoretical knowledge required to obtain the BAP(SA) designation.
Don’t have all the required subjects?
- Step 1: Consider whether your commerce based degree or national diploma includes the following subjects:
- Accounting III
- Auditing II
- Tax II
- Management Accounting II
- Corporate Law II
- Step 2: Complete the form below and select the missing subject/s
- Step 3: An invoice will be sent to you for payment
- Step 4: Pay the exam fee to SAIBA using the invoice reference provided.
- Step 5: Receive a link to the SAIBA/LexisNexis study material platform.
- Step 6: Study the online material and inform us via email (email@example.com) once you are ready to take the assessment
- Step 7: A SAIBA Business Consultant will inform you of the outcome
- Step 8: Should you not be successful on your first attempt, you will be allowed one more attempt at no additional cost.
Learning and assessment must be completed within one year.
Costs will cover the course materials, assessments
Successful course assessments will qualify you for free CPD hours and successful completion of the course and assessment will count towards your verifiable CPD hours for the designation.