You may have applied for a BAP(SA) designation but did not qualify because you did not have all the required subjects. SAIBA and LexisNexis provide you with the opportunity to apply and write an online subject exam set by SAIBA. Passing the subject specific exam will provide proof that you have the theoretical knowledge required to obtain the BAP(SA) designation.
Don’t have all the required subjects?
- Step 1: Apply for the SAIBA designation BAP(SA)
- Step 2: A consultant will inform you of the required subjects.
- Step 3: Complete the form to the right and submit your application for the subject exams.
- Step 4: Receive an invoice per selected subject.
- Step 5: Pay the exam fee to SAIBA using the invoice reference provided.
- Step 6: Receive a link to the SAIBA/LexisNexis exam and study material platform.
- Step 7: Study the online material and attempt the exam in your own time.
- Step 8: Download your results and submit to SAIBA.
Learning and assessment must be completed within one year.
|Financial Accounting||R 1500|
|Management Accounting||R 2000|
|Business Law||R 1500|
Costs will cover the course materials, assessments and certificates. Bridging courses are for the sole purpose to access SAIBA designations and to advance your career to the next level as a SAIBA member.
Successful course assessments will qualify you for free CPD hours. Successful completion of the course and assessment will count towards your verifiable CPD hours for the designation.
IBA members are required to obtain 4-hours of ethics CPD annually.