SAIBA Professional Indemnity Insurance
In proud association with PI Financial Risk Services (PIFRS), we have structured a unique offering for SAIBA Members to address these risks, at highly preferential rates. The SAIBA PI programme will be insured through the proudly South African insurer, Mutual & Federal Risk Financing Ltd a subsidiary of Old Mutual Insure (“the Insurer”). Both are registered Financial Service Providers with long track records in professional liabilities. The Underwriting Managers are Liability Matters (Pty) Ltd.
SAIBA believes that as part of the objectives of the organization, promotion of good business practice and risk management is of paramount importance. Through the collective buying power of the SAIBA, we have been able to secure highly competitive rates with the widest cover and low excesses.
We strongly encourage full participation given the great value at an unbeatable price. Members can now provide the highest level of client assurance that their services are backed by first class protection. We further note that the arrangement with SAIBA has been designed exclusively for member’s benefit.
Your PI policy cover as a SAIBA member
Business Accountant in Practice(SA) designation holders enjoy the following coverage as part of their membership. Please can all members who have not already completed the insurance questions on their membership renewal/application form please do so as cover will only come into force once that has been done. Policies are being sent to those members who have completed the forms.
- R5 million full indemnity for BAP(SA) only.
- If Members require a higher Limit of Indemnity or have any queries please contact Taisa or Nomcebo details below.
Other designation holders may contact Taisa or Nomcebo at PIFRS to apply for cover at very preferential premiums exclusive to SAIBA members.
- R5 Million Associate Members (full members of other professional body)
- R5 Million Business Accountants(SA) BA(SA)
- R5 Million Certified Business Accountant(SA) CBA(SA)
- R5 Million Certified Financial Officer(SA) CFO(SA)
- Registrations: Yvonne Nell – Yvonne@saiba.org.za
- Senior Portfolio Manager: Taisa Bezuidenhout at email@example.com
- Administrator and Portfolio Assistant: Nomcebo Shange at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claims Executive: Tachi Sibanda Lamb at email@example.com
- Account Director: Chris Pearson firstname.lastname@example.org