As you are aware Continuous Professional Development (CPD) is compulsory and is applicable to all members who hold a designation(s) in any field. SAIBA is here to ensure all members remain up to date and compliant.
- Subscribe to a CPD package through our preferred CPD partner, the SA Accounting Academy (SAAA) and catchup on your outstanding hours in record time;
- Attend SAIBA Events and Seminars.
- In addition, SAIBA has identified Professional Ethics as a key focus area and recommends that members sign up for the catch up course presented by our CPD partner, SA Accounting Academy (SAAA). Click here to sign up and earn 5 verifiable CPD hours.
- Lastly SAAA have a “Last Minute CPD package for 2019” that is being offered to SAIBA members at R2100.00 for the following 8 seminars:
- Reporting engagements accounting officer review and compilations
- Accounting for Trusts and Deceased Estates
- IFRS for SME
- Companies Act
- Management Accounts
- Independent Review
For further details on this unique package please contact Jarrod Victor – email@example.com
In the event that a member fails to meet the requirements of the CPD system, SAIBA may impose any one or more of the following penalties.
- Require the member to follow an approved remedial programme of continuing professional development within a period prescribed by SAIBA. Should a member fail to indicate compliance with this prescription by the final deadline, a monetary fine will be imposed and the member will be invoiced accordingly
- Revoke the member’s professional designation and remove them from the registry of SAIBA membership