SAIBA members have the option to buy an accounting franchise from Tax Shop. This option will help you get a head start in your journey to build an accounting empire. You won’t have to struggle for 3 years to set up your own systems, policies, and do your own marketing.
With Tax Shop you get:
- You own trading zone.
- Start-up training at our head office (3 days in Pretoria) with all costs of transport, meals and accommodation included.
- Twelve-month online international marketing course specifically designed for accountants. This course is offered by a world-renowned expert and has proved very successful in helping accountants to drive new business to their practices.
- An initial marketing launch in your area e.g. newspapers adverts, social events, etc. The purpose of this is to ignite your practice locally in a big way and to announce the launch of your practice.
- Marketing material in the form of banners, flyers, business cards, corporate folders and brochures designed to kickstart your practice.
- Personal mentoring on running your practice including input on marketing strategies which have been tested and proven historically.
- Start-up material in the form of instructional guides, handbooks and other reference information.
- Ongoing support, training, backup and expertise from top professionals.
- Admission to world-class software operating in the cloud and which can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- Discounted access to professional organisations e.g. SAIBA, SAIT, etc.
- Substantial discounts in many other areas. The size of our group makes it possible to negotiate such discounts. For example, professional indemnity insurance, which can cost tens of thousands of rands a year for a single practitioner will only cost a few hundred rands a year through us. Similarly, the cost of the online marketing course referred to above has been reduced from nearly R70,000 to less than R20,000 for our franchisees (the cost of this course is included in our franchise licence fee).
- Unlimited email addresses and fax-to-email numbers.
- Gain access to all intellectual property e.g. training guides, practice manuals, brand marketing and much more which practitioners, who operate on their own, will not readily have in practice. As a result, aspects such as quality control, professionalism, ethics and client retention are key priorities for The Tax shop which may not necessarily be the case for the average practitioner. In addition, we work with you to create an initial business plan and provide support for you to achieve the target turnover within 3 to 5 years.
- Gain access to the best cloud-based software, professional organisations and professional services at significantly discounted pricing benefiting from the buying power of the franchise group which is not available to individual practitioners.
- Receive leads generated via our national marketing campaigns. We can never guarantee leads, but, as a positive example, one franchise in our group expanded to 500 clients within 2 years of trading predominantly because of our marketing referrals.
- Gain access to a wide variety of services which could not easily be offered by a single practitioner such as legal, trust, wills and assurance-related services through our network of trusted service providers.
- Receive ongoing backup and technical support from our Head Office and have access to a vast knowledge base of information gathered in our franchise group.
Contact the SAIBA office at 0126431800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.