"Networking groups for practice and moral support"
SAIBA Members can join SAIBA’s regional membership WhatsApp groups. These are unpaid volunteer groups that are always on hand to act as a listening ear and offer free non-judgmental assistance whenever you need it. Individual firms of similar size meeting on a regular basis to share ideas and discuss timely tax, management, and business topics. Members of networking groups can become a resource for technical issues.
All engagements in the groups are conducted in line with the following:
- An informal WhatsApp group for SAIBA members in a specific region. Used to ask and share practice related issues, problems, tips, and solutions.
- No negative jokes, memes or other disparaging political or religious references.
- Strictly to connect members and allow business discourse.
- Use it sparingly and don't annoy or irritate other users.
- Its not for sharing personal information or news.
- Don’t post information if it was already loaded by someone else and keep questions / answers short and concise.
A free reward to SAIBA designation holders at no additional cost. (Value: R 5 000 pa)
How to access this service
SAIBA members can log into their membership profiles from within www.saiba.org.za and then navigate to WhatsApp
These are the regions for SAIBA WhatsApp groups. If you would like to join a regional group or create a new group please contact SAIBA at 012 643 1800
- SAIBA Bloemfontein
- SAIBA Eastern Cape
- SAIBA East Rand
- SAIBA Fourways
- SAIBA Free State
- SAIBA Garden Route
- SAIBA Jakaranda
- SAIBA Kwazulu Natal
- SAIBA Limpopo
- SAIBA Northern Cape
- SAIBA North-West
- SAIBA Pretoria CBD
- SAIBA Pretoria North
- SAIBA West Rand
- SAIBA Witbank
SAIBA has provided a number of guides, videos and PowerPoint slides that will assist accountants with understanding their responsibilities in terms the various types of engagements: