How to connect with members in your region
- Members organise themselves into support groupts and connect via the SAIBA WhatsApp account.
- Contact your membership consultant via email or phone and request to be included in a SAIBA WhatsApp group.
- An informal WhatsApp group for SAIBA members in a specific region. Used ti ask and share practice related issues, problems, tips, and solutions.
- No jokes, memes or other political or religious expressions allowed.
- Strictly to connect members and allow business discourse.
- Use it sparingly and don’t annoy or irritate other users.
- It’s not for sharing personal information or news.
- Don’t post information if it was already loaded by someone else and keep questions/answers short and concise.
- WhatsApp groups organise their own activities and communication styles.
- If your CPD hours is not up to date we will not respond to your query.
Existing regional WhatsApp groups:
- SAIBA East Rand
- SAIBA Fourways
- SAIBA Bloemfontein
- SAIBA Pretoria
- SAIBA Jakaranda
- SAIBA Witbank
- SAIBA Westrand
- SAIBA Port Elizabeth