CFO(SA)™ certification demonstrates your knowledge and competence as a finance executive.
The designation is officially registered on the NQF providing you with government validation enhancing your career development.
The designation is underpinned by an MBA based competency framework and provides exemptions to the CIMA CFO Programme giving access to the CGMA qualification.
As part of the global society of finance executives SAIBA is the custodian of the CFO(SA)™ designation.
- Register as a SAIBA member to start your application process
- R360 pa
- Submit certified copies of ID, CV and academic transcripts.
- Submit your certified copy of BCom Hon / MBA qualification
- Submit a reference letter confirming your 8 – 10 years experience.
- Complete a competency self assessment.
- Submit to a 45 minutes interview by CFO peers.
All potential designation holders must register as a SAIBA member. SAIBA designations are only awarded to those members that can demonstrate that they have achieved specified assessment criteria.
Once you click the Join us button, you will be redirected to our payment partner in order to pay your membership / registration fee of R360.
View the 46th CFO World Congress Gallery