Obtain all the experience and resource you need to start a practice with ongoing support
Buying a franchise from the TaxShop means you don’t have to take years to develop your own operational systems. In addition you will receive:
- The right to trade in a zone agreed upon with you.
- Start-up training at our head office (3 days in Pretoria) with all costs of transport, meals and accommodation included.
- Twelve-month online international marketing course specifically designed for accountants. This course is offered by a world-renowned expert and has proved very successful in helping accountants to drive new business to their practices.
- An initial marketing launch in your area e.g. newspapers adverts, social events, etc. The purpose of this is to ignite your practice locally in a big way and to announce the launch of your practice.
- Marketing material in the form of banners, flyers, business cards, corporate folders and brochures designed to kickstart your practice.
- Personal mentoring on running your practice including input on marketing strategies which have been tested and proven historically.
- Start-up material in the form of instructional guides, handbooks and other reference information.
- Ongoing technical support, training, backup and expertise from top professionals in the services offered by The Tax Shop including accounting, payroll, taxation, business consulting, assurance and legal and trust services.
- Admission to world-class software operating in the cloud and which can be accessed from anywhere in the world. These applications assist our franchisees to deliver the best services in accounting, financial statement preparation, payroll services, etc.
- Discounted access to professional organisations.
- Substantial discounts in many other areas. The size of our group makes it possible to negotiate such discounts. For example, professional indemnity insurance, which can cost tens of thousands of rands a year for a single practitioner will only cost a few hundred rands a year through us. Similarly, the cost of the online marketing course referred to above has been reduced from nearly R70,000 to less than R20,000 for our franchisees (the cost of this course is included in our franchise licence fee).
- Unlimited email addresses and fax-to-email numbers.
What is required to make this work
- As a SAIBA member, you qualify for a 10% discount if you buy a franchise.
- Various financing or repayment options are available.
Attend a confidential briefing session with SAIBA and The TaxShop
- Your next steps
- Login to your membership profile.
- Book your date with destiny. Attend a free briefing session or online live webinar and learn what it means to own a franschise.
- Engage directly with The TaxShop and discuss the options.
- Start your practice.
Click here to watch an introduction video to The TaxShop