“Powerful solutions to help your business flow”
SAIBA has partnered with SAGE to bring you efficient Accounting and Payroll solutions.
Revolutionise your practice and view all of your accounting clients in one place with effortless Accounting and Payroll for all your clients.
Increase your efficiency with SAGE and do more with less time and access all your client's data from one place, so you can concentrate on helping them thrive.
Readily manage your client workflow end-to-end in a single place, thanks to seamless integrations that sync data automatically between Sage bookkeeping, VAT, payroll, and compliance software.
Simple solutions that make running your business faster and easier.
Sage Business Cloud Accounting is more than just your average cloud-based accounting software. With an affordable price tag, powerful functions, and simple design, Sage Cloud has quickly become one of the best accounting and invoice-generating software.
Sage offers 3 options:
- Sage for small business: Make accounting and payroll a breeze with less admin, compliant tax returns, and a clear view of your finances.
- Sage for Medium Business: Advanced solutions that take your business to the next level.
- Sage for Accountants and Bookkeepers: Accounting and payroll software that adds value to your practice, empowering you to give your clients a-class service.
Practice software created with you in mind
Become a Sage Certified Accountant and save
Certified Sage Business Cloud Advisors receive the following free benefits:
- Accounting Accountant Edition
- 1 company, 2 users
- 1GB storage
- Unlimited Accountant Edition users
- Time tracking (1 free licence)
- Multi-currency (1 free licence)
The best part is, It's free.
- Log in to your membership profile
- Navigate to Rewards Page
- Complete the interest form
The financial management platform that lets you do more, and do it better.
As the leading native cloud financial management solution for medium sized businesses voted by Gartner for the 5th year running in Core Financials, Sage Intacct helps finance professionals increase efficiency and drive growth for their organizations. In other words, our difference is helping you make a difference. How? By automating your processes so you can run your day-to-day business better. And by giving you greater insight and flexibility—so you can make confident long-term decisions, then act fast to execute changes. Find out more about how we're built to be different, and why it should matter to you.
Sage Intacct features:
- Built for finance professionals by finance professionals: We understand the needs of our customers because our system is built by accounting and finance professional that have been in your shoes. Our cloud accounting and financial management software delivers a depth of financial capabilities you won't find in a traditional software suite. It's more flexible, too—adapting easily to the way you need and want to do business. This is what's going to make your finance team more insightful and productive. This is why the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the world's largest association serving accounting professionals, acknowledged us as its preferred provider of financial applications.
- Scalability to grow with you: With more efficiency and sharper insight, you can be in position to drive growth, not just cope with it. Sage Intacct automates the complete array of accounting processes—from basic to complex—so you can improve productivity, provide compliance, and grow without excessive hiring. We are the only mid-market cloud financial management solution with a multi-dimensional general ledger and robust, easy to use reporting, giving you one place to go for a full view of your real-time business performance. And Sage Intacct is scalable, allowing you to easily handle growing numbers of users, customers, transactions, or entities.
- True cloud flexibility and accessibility: Aren't all cloud solutions the same? In a word – no! A true cloud solution should offer several key elements – multi-tenancy, elastic infrastructure, high configurability, self-service expansion, and integration APIs. Not everyone in our industry is clear on these points. There remains an element of confusion – even misdirection in some cases – about what true cloud is, and why it matters. Let us clear the air. Give your team the advantage of a solution that was built from the start on a true cloud architecture. Sage Intacct's multi-tenant foundation brings robust technology infrastructure to your organization, without the high costs, maintenance, or complexity that would be involved with an on-premises solution.
- Our success is tied to your success: Customer centricity is not a marketing message or a sales buzzword for Sage. It's our business model. As a cloud vendor, we know that our customers have a choice, and we must earn your loyalty every day. And we like it that way, because it keeps us totally aligned with what matters to you. It's no wonder that Sage Intacct has received the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry. But don't just take our word for it. One of the best sources for insights are independent reviews by existing users. This unfiltered feedback on their experiences tells the true story of what to expect. Hear what finance professionals like you have to say about Sage Intacct
Whether you are a growing small business that is expanding beyond the capabilities of an entry-level accounting solutions or an established mid-size or larger company that is looking to replace an outdated on-premises system, there are several reasons why Sage Intacct may be the best option for your business.
Click here to book a free coffee break and discover more about how Sage Intacct outshines other solutions on the market.