"Ask for help if you struggle with a clients TAX engagement issue."
SAIBA members based in South Africa and Namibia have access to a Tax and VAT Helpline, provided by SAIT. This service is limited to SAIBA members that have obtained the SAIBA specialist license in Tax, and is email advice only.
- Title of query
- Area of tax that the query relates to.
- What is your view.
- What is the view of colleagues that you consulted.
- What did you find in your google search of the problem.
- Are you a SAIBA Quick Update CPD subscriber.
- Are your CPD hours up to date.
- Are you a designated member.
- Are you a licensed Tax Practitioner with SAIBA.
A free reward to SAIBA designation holders at no additional cost. (Value: R10 000 pa)
How to access this service
SAIBA members can log into their membership profiles from within www.saiba.org.za and then navigate to Tax and VAT helpline.
SAIBA has provided a number of guides, videos and PowerPoint slides that will assist accountants with understanding their responsibilities in terms the various types of engagements: